Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem 28 oral.

8/24/2013 9:14:38 PM

Reviewer: Anna, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
My insurance no longer covers Tri Sprintec so I was nervous about trying this brand due to all the negative reviews it has. But honestly, this pill works very well for me with little to no side effects. It has not effected my emotions or sex drive at all. In the beginning there was a big of bloating, headache and nausea but it quickly went away. Every body is different but this is a very good pill ... Show Full Comment

8/16/2013 3:18:47 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
CVS switched my prescription from tri sprinted to this. I've been on tri sprinted for years and until recently I couldn't figure out why I've been so lethargic. Now I realize after reading many reviews that the only thing that has changed is this tri previfem. I have severe lethargy and diarrhea everyday. I'm going to switch back ASAP!

8/16/2013 11:48:50 AM

Reviewer: CAnonTX, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on birth control for the past three years. I was on Tri-Previfem for about 10 1/2 months before I finally had enough and quit. I had been on Ortho Tricyclen-lo and then Trinessa (both of which I loved) before switching to Tri-Previfem because it was the cheapest option. On these pills, the little acne I had cleared up (that took quite a few months), my periods became shorter and lighte ... Show Full Comment

8/12/2013 3:32:47 PM

Reviewer: TSweezy, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Do not use this stuff! About 2 months ago, CVS changed my script out of the blue from TriSprintec to this crap. I didnt think much of it but after this month, I noticed my mood was completely different. I was experiencing things that Ive never had before- anxiety, so much added stress over trival, meaningless things, extreme mood swings, like totally normal to complete psyhco in 60 seconds, I star ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2013 12:37:18 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking this for over 2 years. I take it exactly the same time each night and so far it has worked well for me. I still have breakouts around the time my period comes but my period is much lighter and shorter.