Find Information About:

Drugs & Supplements

Pill Identifier

Pill Identifier

Having trouble identifying your pills?

Get Started
My Medicine

My Medicine

Get Started

WebMD Health Experts and Community

• Second Opinion

Second Opinion

Read expert perspectives on popular health topics.

• Community

Community

Connect with people like you, and get expert guidance on living a healthy life.

Get Answers

Sign up to receive WebMD's award-winning content delivered to your inbox.

Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem 28 oral.

6/10/2013 10:26:55 AM

Reviewer: FREAKEDOUT, 19-24 Female (Patient)

Comment:
I gained over 10 lbs in 1.5 months. Companies that tell you it's a myth, well it's complete bullshit. They know that will stop many patients from taking it, who wants to gain that much weight? I've been off for a week now & have lost 5 lbs. WALKING PROOF. (also, I commented below I have never had a past with panic attacks or anxiety until taking this drug)

6/10/2013 9:44:38 AM

Reviewer: lala3122, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
CVS game me this instead of my usual Trisprintec. I hate it! I have gained 10 lbs in 2 months (with no change in diet or exercise), have crazy dreams, and the packaging is ridiculous! Stupid blue dots all over my bathroom. Yes it has kept me from getting pregnant, but so did Trisprintec with no other side effects or annoying traits. Switching back ASAP and if CVS can't accommodate I will find ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2013 1:58:43 PM

Reviewer: FREAKEDOUT, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Okay, i've tried multiple BC's. THIS IS BY FAR THE WORST. I was on this drug for 1.5 months total. During the first month I noticed my skin clearing up, that's the ONLY positive thing about this drug. the cons are far more life threatening & terrifying. as the first month continued I started feeling extremely depressed, almost stuck in a bad dream state. I continued it (reluctantly ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2013 9:21:05 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched pharmacys and I'm not sure if they just couldn't read my Dr's handwriting or what but they gave me tri-previfem instead of my normal tri-sprintec but I figured I'd try it anyway. Worst choice I've ever made. Going into my third month and I want to cry all the time, my acne has come back, and I have horrible cramps again. The smallest incident or thought makes me want ... Show Full Comment

2/19/2013 8:20:49 PM

Reviewer: jmat42, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Worst packaging EVER. What is with those little cardboard cut-outs that fall everywhere when you pop a pill out??? They are all over my purse, house, and car. I repeat- WORST PACKAGING EVER!