Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem (28) Oral.

2/19/2013 8:20:49 PM

Reviewer: jmat42, 25-34 Female (Patient)

Comment:
Worst packaging EVER. What is with those little cardboard cut-outs that fall everywhere when you pop a pill out??? They are all over my purse, house, and car. I repeat- WORST PACKAGING EVER!

1/21/2013 5:26:02 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I began Tri-Previfem just before coming to college. I take it for my long painful periods and also as birth control. For the first two and a half months on the pill, I found myself irritable with a still heavy flow and no sign of improvement with my acne. Now, six months later, I have zero zits, a way smaller flow, and I'm not pregnant. During the first few months I felt like quitting it but I ... Show Full Comment

10/22/2012 12:33:17 AM

Reviewer: AE, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
effective birth control, body hair grows slower, more stabalized appatite, less anxiety

8/17/2012 8:16:22 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this through Medco and yes it has prevented my from pregnancy. That being said, my cycle is out of sync, my period can arrive anywhere from 4-6 days after I start the sugar pill and it lasts anywhere from 3-8 days. I never had this problem with any other pill!

8/16/2012 10:42:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had horrible experience with this pill. It has caused me to have horrible hormonal imbalance. I will never take this pill again. This messed my personality up while on birth control. Now, I'm on my 3rd month off from it and still suffer from depression, but it has gotten slightly better. I would not recommend it to anyone.

chest x-ray