Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem 28 oral.

7/3/2014 12:04:56 AM

Reviewer: rain, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been using this pill for 3 months and I've been so moody, less sex drive and nauseas all the time, which never happened to me before when I was using another medication.

6/9/2014 8:54:02 AM

Reviewer: KristaLynn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After reading the reviews, i have to say i was pretty hesitant about taking this product. But i am now on my second week and have no complaints. The first two days i had light spotting probably because my body was adjusting to the new birth control. My breasts are more tender than usual but i have no nausea or mood swings. My acne is starting to get better and i am starting to feel a lot better ab ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2014 9:08:42 PM

Reviewer: Brit, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have not had any side effects. I have not had any weight gain (but I do exercise on a regular basis). My sleep is fine and I have not had any unusual break outs. It doesn't effect my mood any more than usual. Periods last 3-4 days usually and are usually not heavy. I would recommend.

6/6/2014 11:29:25 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    Worst birth control i have ever taken!

5/22/2014 1:09:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Worst birth control I have ever used. I've used nuvaring, the patch, yaz, tri-sprintec. I'm only on week three and i've experienced horrible breakouts, bloating, breast swelling, cramping and I have my period again. I'm not even going to take one more pill. I start a new birth-control next month. I can't believe all the changes that have experience on this pill in only three we ... Show Full Comment

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.