Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem (28) Oral.

8/17/2012 8:16:22 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was switched to this through Medco and yes it has prevented my from pregnancy. That being said, my cycle is out of sync, my period can arrive anywhere from 4-6 days after I start the sugar pill and it lasts anywhere from 3-8 days. I never had this problem with any other pill!

8/16/2012 10:42:30 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have had horrible experience with this pill. It has caused me to have horrible hormonal imbalance. I will never take this pill again. This messed my personality up while on birth control. Now, I'm on my 3rd month off from it and still suffer from depression, but it has gotten slightly better. I would not recommend it to anyone.

8/6/2012 7:38:36 PM

Reviewer: jerseygirl, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this pill for 4 months now as a generic for ortho tri cyclene. I have been miserable! Completely beside myself with bouts of anger and depression. I have gained a lot of weight and retain a whole lot of water. I crave sweets all of the time and I have been breaking out in places I do not generally get pimples. I also have had awful back pain and very heavy discharge for over ... Show Full Comment

5/14/2012 11:19:39 PM

Reviewer: Daisy11, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have taken Ortho Lo for the past eight years. After my insurance encouraged me to use generics, I gave this one a shot as an alternative. Not a good idea. I've been taking it consistently for a year, and although it has kept me from becoming pregnant, it has created a host of issues, such as weight gain, irritability and mood swings. I have an OBGYN appointment this month and plan to go back ... Show Full Comment

2/1/2012 5:51:45 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)