Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem 28 oral.

3/31/2014 12:28:44 AM

Reviewer: SFuller, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 23, was on this BC for about two years through the duration of my relationship. Never had any noticeable side affects from using Tri-Sprintec or Triprevifem. Reliable if used properly. I always took at bedtime and periods always lasted 5 days. Stopping to give my body a break but I will ask to use this again in the future because I never had issues with it.

3/24/2014 12:17:02 PM

Reviewer: MommyofOne1, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this brand for a little over a year if I'm not mistaken. Overall, it's been better than other brands I've tried. My periods aren't heavy but they aren't very light. Periods are very regular & last for 6 days each month. Acne has cleared up but there are months when I get a lot of breakouts for no apparent reason. I have gained about 30lbs, but I can't bla ... Show Full Comment

3/20/2014 3:51:32 PM

Reviewer: Jet, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I'm 20 years old, and since taking tri previfem I've had basically the same period as ever, 3-4 days and a normal flow. But almost immediately I had strong feelings of depression and my emotions are going haywire. I have also noticed weight gain that isn't too severe (5 lbs maybe), but it's only been two months. I'm stopping these pills asap and getting a different brand.

2/26/2014 10:33:20 AM

Reviewer: anonymous, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I am not even 19 years old yet and have only been on this medicine since November and I was diagnosed with pulmonary embolisms (blood clots in BOTH of my LUNGS). The doctor said I could have had a stroke or heart attack if the blood clots moved. Please check around with your options. Some things may be less convenient or less effective but it's not worth risking your life.

2/23/2014 8:37:15 AM

Reviewer: Ducky, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was out on Tri Sprintec back in August. I didn't have too many problems with it, my period was normal, I didn't gain any weight; however, I noticed a difference in my mood. I was getting upset easily which is not normal for me. In December I switched pharmacies and they gave me the generic version which was Tri Previfem. I was on this for 3 months and I have to say it is the worst birth ... Show Full Comment