Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Tri-Previfem (28) oral.

7/3/2014 12:04:56 AM

Reviewer: rain, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using this pill for 3 months and I've been so moody, less sex drive and nauseas all the time, which never happened to me before when I was using another medication.

6/9/2014 8:54:02 AM

Reviewer: KristaLynn, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After reading the reviews, i have to say i was pretty hesitant about taking this product. But i am now on my second week and have no complaints. The first two days i had light spotting probably because my body was adjusting to the new birth control. My breasts are more tender than usual but i have no nausea or mood swings. My acne is starting to get better and i am starting to feel a lot better ab ... Show Full Comment

6/6/2014 9:08:42 PM

Reviewer: Brit, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have not had any side effects. I have not had any weight gain (but I do exercise on a regular basis). My sleep is fine and I have not had any unusual break outs. It doesn't effect my mood any more than usual. Periods last 3-4 days usually and are usually not heavy. I would recommend.

6/6/2014 11:29:25 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
Worst birth control i have ever taken!

5/22/2014 1:09:28 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Worst birth control I have ever used. I've used nuvaring, the patch, yaz, tri-sprintec. I'm only on week three and i've experienced horrible breakouts, bloating, breast swelling, cramping and I have my period again. I'm not even going to take one more pill. I start a new birth-control next month. I can't believe all the changes that have experience on this pill in only three we ... Show Full Comment

highlighted areas of the brain
How well do you know yours?
mature woman with serious expression
What do you know?
Separate fact from fiction.