Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Previfem Oral.

7/12/2014 4:38:00 AM

Reviewer: M.Wiilliams, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Overall the effectiveness of the drug is good, being that it is effective at preventing pregnancy. However, since taking the drug I have noticed that my periods are a lot longer & a lot heavier & I HATE IT!!!! My normal menstrual cycle was a regular-light flow that lasted 3 days. Now my flow is so heavy & lasts 7+ days. I've also noticed mood swings while taking this medication so ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2014 3:40:09 PM

Reviewer: Jordan23, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for about a year and a half now and really have no problems with it other then I do still get some break outs now and then. My periods are light and right on track and my PMS is not bad at all!

3/15/2014 1:28:36 AM

Reviewer: Nat, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Ive been taking it for about half a month and my mood swings have been crazy one minute im happy then next im full if rage and i get annoyed easy and i also start to get emotional. I was never like this even my bf of 1 year has noticed since i started the pill i have changed. Im a chill laid back person and now i cant stop getting all these mood swings it drives me nuts.

2/26/2014 2:32:50 PM

Reviewer: Zeena, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Been on prefivem for 6 months now. I never had taken birthcontrol so it was a shock to me. I was depressed for 2 weeks and had serious headaches but now my body is used to it! No more depression but I have gained 4 pounds- probably all water retention. But I do love this pill. It makes my periods a lot easier!

1/30/2014 11:50:11 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this medication for ever. This was the first prescription birth control I've taken. It clears up my acne after each period but my acne does come back quite horribly for the week of my period. Recently, I have started to get headache before my periods but not sure if that's because of the medication. Periods have became regular and quite on schedule.

man rubbing painful knee