Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Previfem Oral.

6/11/2012 4:29:23 PM

Reviewer: acsjdt2011, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I Previously was on Sprintec but my insurance switched me to Previfem due to a call back on sprintec. I Have been on Previfem for over 2 months and have been experiencing major mood swings due to high hormones in the pill. Depression has worsened and breast tenderness has increased constantly. i do not recomened using this pill. as of tomorrow ill be off of it.

7/2/2011 2:04:27 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

4/6/2011 12:54:12 AM

3/24/2011 4:23:21 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm still on my first month of Previfem, so I haven't had much exposure yet. I had a prescription for Sprintec but CVS send me home with this instead... I was previously on Yaz which turned me into an emotional train wreck my second month, as well as Lo-estrin which made my cramps unbearable and ruined my sex drive. So far, the only effects have been a rapid expansion of boobs. (None of my ... Show Full Comment

2/27/2011 9:43:45 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was on another birth control before (Levora) and it worked pretty well, but I decided to go off of it for a while and then try another kind. So I went on Previfem after about 4 months. I have only been on it for 2 weeks and I know it takes a while for medications to fully develop in your system, but I have started having side effects. I am on a depression medication as well and recently I hav ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver