Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Previfem oral.

9/5/2014 3:12:19 PM

Reviewer: Annoyedgirl , 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Effective as in preventing pregnancy. However, a few times has made me bleed the week before my period was even supposed to start. Also, I'm extremely emotional the week before my period on this pill. Before I was on birth control, I never PMS'd. The week before my period feels pretty much like I'm already on my period due to cramps.

7/17/2014 12:20:00 PM

Reviewer: siler914, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on several birth controls because most of them cause mood swings so I have a hard time finding one that works. This birth control doesn't cause mood swings I am overall just in an agitated and irritable mood. I have also been doing personal training for 4 months now and haven't had a decrease in weight, I am always bloated, but I have lost inches. Also the main reason I am no l ... Show Full Comment

7/12/2014 4:38:00 AM

Reviewer: M.Wiilliams, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Overall the effectiveness of the drug is good, being that it is effective at preventing pregnancy. However, since taking the drug I have noticed that my periods are a lot longer & a lot heavier & I HATE IT!!!! My normal menstrual cycle was a regular-light flow that lasted 3 days. Now my flow is so heavy & lasts 7+ days. I've also noticed mood swings while taking this medication so ... Show Full Comment

4/23/2014 3:40:09 PM

Reviewer: Jordan23, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this pill for about a year and a half now and really have no problems with it other then I do still get some break outs now and then. My periods are light and right on track and my PMS is not bad at all!

3/15/2014 1:28:36 AM

Reviewer: Nat, 13-18 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Ive been taking it for about half a month and my mood swings have been crazy one minute im happy then next im full if rage and i get annoyed easy and i also start to get emotional. I was never like this even my bf of 1 year has noticed since i started the pill i have changed. Im a chill laid back person and now i cant stop getting all these mood swings it drives me nuts.