Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Previfem oral.

2/26/2014 2:32:50 PM

Reviewer: Zeena, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Been on prefivem for 6 months now. I never had taken birthcontrol so it was a shock to me. I was depressed for 2 weeks and had serious headaches but now my body is used to it! No more depression but I have gained 4 pounds- probably all water retention. But I do love this pill. It makes my periods a lot easier!

12/5/2013 6:04:57 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    After taking Previfem for only one month, I spotted the entire week before I was supposed to get my period, and actually started bleeding heavily several days early, now I am currently on day 9 of my period and it is still heavy with no sign of stopping, and I'm not due to stop the placebos for another 2 days. I don't think I will be starting another month, though.

11/26/2013 11:24:04 AM

Reviewer: Miriam, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Previfem a little over a month now. Previfem has caused me to break out when I had very little issues with acne before starting it. It's caused me to gain weight and given me irregular periods and not to mention very tender in my chest. I will be switching.

11/20/2013 11:43:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on Previfm for 5 months now. This is the first birth control that I've used. In the begining, I had a decreased sex drive, but that came back (thankfully) However, I did notice that my boobs got bigger and they are always tender. In the last two months I have had spotting the week before my period. Going to wait until the 6 month mark, and if still happens, I think I'll be sw ... Show Full Comment

11/18/2013 3:30:31 AM

Reviewer: moshomeree, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Just finished my 1st month of Previfem. This is my first time taking birth control and after reading reviews about pretty much every brand I decided to trust my dr's opinion on Previfem (Ortho Cyclen 28 generic) and glad I did. Before I took birth control I would get hormonal occular migranes (migranes with auras/vision fades). The first week of taking this pill I had 4 of these occular migran ... Show Full Comment