Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of terbutaline SubQ.

9/20/2010 9:54:29 PM

Reviewer: ohiomom45895, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was given this medication because my doctor said i was in early labor.I was only 34 weeks and 5 days when the hoapital gave it to me the 1st time. which stopped my contractions. then one week later at 35 weeks and 4 days i went back into early labor again and they gave this medication again. i didn't like what it did to me. and i wish they hospital will stop giving me this medication and let ... Show Full Comment

3/24/2009 10:33:49 AM

Comment:
It helped keep me from having 2 children too early, however I also had tremors, etc. but the two children born of it have issues. One is a hi-functioning autistic child with ADHD and ODD. My other child has OCD and ODD. I wonder.

2/4/2009 2:29:17 PM

Reviewer: aj, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I'm unhappy with this medication. I truly feel this medication has caused my son to have ADD. Any suggestions on where I can go for advice or information is greatly appreciated. I really think doctors should explain all the effects of drugs before giving.

11/13/2008 1:01:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was placed on this medication for early labor and though it does make my heart race a little its not to unsettling. The most important is that it eased up the contractions I was experiencing and prevented early labor so my baby wouldn't be born at 32 weeks

10/13/2008 11:37:29 PM

Reviewer: mshel7667, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Because of this medication I delivered my healthy daughter at 34 weeks instead of 27 weeks. I didn't have any side effects with the sub q method. However, the oral (pill) did not agree with me. I experienced tremors, nervousness and was still having contractions.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?