Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Goody's Headache Powder Oral.

8/3/2012 9:26:38 AM

Reviewer: TMax, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
The medicine worked wonders for my headache, and I felt much better. However, I woke up very early in the morning because of sharp stomach pain and diarrhea. In the morning I usually eat breakfast, and I lost my appetite. Yes the medicine did what it was supposed to, but the side effects are not worth it. I rather wait a little longer for the pain to go away with Tylenol than suffer after goody ta ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2012 4:20:23 PM

Reviewer: leelee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic migraines and goody powder works better than anything else. Its fast and effective. The only draw back is if taken often it can cause stomach problems. I've developed a stomach ulcer. I take them almost daily. I've been advised not to take them so often but I'd still rather my stomach hurt than my head.

4/27/2012 11:10:54 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I re-discovered Goody headache powder in 2007 when I had a terrible headache and the only thing my aunt had was goody. I have been a fan ever since. I suffer from severe migraines. Goody cool orange, works faster without the drowinsess than my prescription. I have recommended it to several people and they are hooked as well.

2/19/2012 5:51:50 PM

Reviewer: steve, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
worried about stomach trouble

11/18/2011 5:42:18 PM

Reviewer: tmanzie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
This pain reliver is amazing. Its takes away the pain in no time. Its better than other pain relivers to me

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver