Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Goody''s Headache Powder oral.

8/3/2012 9:26:38 AM

Reviewer: TMax, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    The medicine worked wonders for my headache, and I felt much better. However, I woke up very early in the morning because of sharp stomach pain and diarrhea. In the morning I usually eat breakfast, and I lost my appetite. Yes the medicine did what it was supposed to, but the side effects are not worth it. I rather wait a little longer for the pain to go away with Tylenol than suffer after goody ta ... Show Full Comment

5/12/2012 4:20:23 PM

Reviewer: leelee, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have chronic migraines and goody powder works better than anything else. Its fast and effective. The only draw back is if taken often it can cause stomach problems. I've developed a stomach ulcer. I take them almost daily. I've been advised not to take them so often but I'd still rather my stomach hurt than my head.

4/27/2012 11:10:54 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I re-discovered Goody headache powder in 2007 when I had a terrible headache and the only thing my aunt had was goody. I have been a fan ever since. I suffer from severe migraines. Goody cool orange, works faster without the drowinsess than my prescription. I have recommended it to several people and they are hooked as well.

2/19/2012 5:51:50 PM

Reviewer: steve, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    worried about stomach trouble

11/18/2011 5:42:18 PM

Reviewer: tmanzie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more

Comment:
    This pain reliver is amazing. Its takes away the pain in no time. Its better than other pain relivers to me