Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BuSpar Oral.

9/25/2008 10:46:35 AM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
I am recently widowed and a past caregiver this medicine has calmed me consideraby and I rateit above anything else the doctor has tried

9/22/2008 11:43:32 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been regularly taking BuSpar for a period of approximately one month. I can say with authority that this drug has been largely beneficial to my quality of life. I feel nearly none of the outrageous social anxiety I had prior to taking this. Also, I feel a general sense of well-being. Another hugely important issue is, by the fact that I am a physicist, I need to be fully able in my abilitie ... Show Full Comment

10/14/2008 9:59:57 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I thought I was going to die on this med. I called my wife and told her goodbye and that I would probably be dead soon. Bad brain shocks, felt out of my head. I would like to give this med to someone I hate. I think that is what my doctor was thinking.

10/9/2008 10:18:45 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
10/3/2008 4:57:58 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
This medication helped take off some of the anxiety and is non addictive (compared to xanax.) It did make me very lightheaded for around an hour after taking it. Overall it is worth taking just be careful of the lightheadedness.