Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BuSpar Oral.

11/12/2008 10:10:47 AM

Reviewer: momoftwins, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have tried everything for my anxiety, which was worrying about everything, not understanding why I was feeling certain ways. I tried Zoloft and thought I was really going to go crazy. So far on the Buspar, I am chilled out and not really worrying. Does anyone else feel the same?

11/11/2008 10:37:45 AM

Reviewer: LA, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
(L.A.) Only been on it for three days, but so far so good. Like everyone else has said the only side effect so far is being dizzy for about 30 minutes. This feeling goes away though. I feel much better, clear headed, and productive.I take 10mg, three times a day. I will write back after being on it a little longer. I used L.A. to identify myself so you will know it is me. So far this one is a keep ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2008 7:58:54 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Anxious
10/25/2008 2:13:02 AM

Reviewer: wsfhubbard, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking BuSpar for appx 6 weeks. I can tell a huge difference in myself. I have more energy, blood pressure decreased considerably, no heart-racing, no hot flashes, etc. The only side effect: I get slightly dizzy/light-headed about 30 minutes after I take my prescribed dose. But it doesn't last very long at all (appx 5-10 minutes). It has changed my life for the better. Hope it alwa ... Show Full Comment

10/23/2008 2:36:19 PM

Reviewer: Nicole819, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking BusPar at 15 mg once a day for about three weeks and it has lessened my anxiety considerably. The only side effect that I have noticed is dizziness shortly after taking it that lasts for about 30-45 minutes.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver