Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of BuSpar oral.

10/30/2015 5:38:07 PM

Reviewer: ashleyyymc, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This didn't help much as far as my anxiety went. When I took my dose in the morning it would make me drowsy , so then the night dose would atleast help me go to sleep. Cannot even be compared to any of the benzos I have tried.

7/1/2015 8:21:55 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    already being treated for anxiety with 60 mg paxil and prn 1 mg lorazapam for when i cant fall asleep dr also started 10 mg of buspar in am and another 10 mg of buspar in pm. 3 weeks into 20 mg daily I became a crying angry foggy headed mess. This buspar was terrible for me and i am stopping it. I feel the opposite of my paxil normal self. Terrible medicine.

5/28/2015 6:03:25 AM

Reviewer: purpleangel484, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    for the last ten days i have had a head ache so i looked up side effects, it said consult doc if u take diazepa,steriods,diphenhydrmine,anti-seizure meds,zolpidem,muscle relaxers, codiene,psychiatrics meds, that they may interfere with labs, and liver, also the way bupar is absorbed in the body, and can also cause a false possitive scan on the brain for parkingsons disease , so i take all these me ... Show Full Comment

4/29/2015 8:36:25 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have bad panic attacks when leaving home or being anywhere over an hour from home. I'm taking 7.5 twice daily and after two and a half weeks I feel that the fog may finally be lifting. Not any xanax for the last two weeks. I'm hoping it stays. I have not felt like myself for almost two years.

4/24/2015 4:17:24 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken for almost 1 year and lately I have stomach discomfort abt 1 hr after taking 10mg. I take 10mg morning, 10mg noon and 5mg evening. The evening dose does not affect me, but I need the 20mg during the day for my anxiety.