Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of buspar oral.

2/28/2014 12:41:30 PM

Reviewer: GratefulOne, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on buspar for almost 2 months now, and so far its effects on me have been positive. I can function better, think more clearly, and spend a lot less time worrying about things.

2/26/2014 10:54:18 AM

Reviewer: Postpartum31, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
God awful crap! Made my life hell for weeks, HAD TO STOP TAKING IT, give me muscle spasms and Bad insomnia! Never would I tell someone try is med.

1/23/2014 2:56:32 PM

Reviewer: roro33, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has changed my life! I suffer from General Anxiety Disorder and Depression. In combination with Zolof Buspar has been a miracle worker. I can concentrate on my work, sleep well and no longer have panic attacks.

12/7/2013 5:29:04 PM

Reviewer: bill0246, 65-74 Male (Patient)

Comment:
This like most of the other crap they pump dont work.

11/30/2013 9:33:28 PM

Reviewer: aviator91, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was experiencing a few panic attacks, general anxiety, slight agoraphobia, and insomnia. I started taking buspirone, and at first my symptoms got worse. At one point I slept about 2 hours a night over three nights and I just about quit. I was more anxious than ever before, but I stuck with it. I take 10 mg in the morning and at night. It's been 4 months now and I feel back to myself before t ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
mature woman holding fan in face
Symptoms and treatments.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver
What puts you at risk?
restroom sign
Food and drinks that make you go.
Understanding RA.