Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of meloxicam oral.

7/1/2008 9:53:58 AM

Reviewer: on Treatment for less than 1 month

Comment:
since starting this medication I have been experiencing flu-like symptoms..headache and nausea. I am not sure I can persevere to see if the side affects wear off.

6/29/2008 11:27:24 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I felt better within one day and don't need cane any longer. I did have stomach pains for a few days.....but not after that. I take it in the evening, sleep so much better and walk almost normal again. So glad my doc prescribed this medication and hope it keeps the pain under control until I have surgery and no longer need it!

6/22/2008 8:29:23 AM

Reviewer: rainwalker, 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
From the first pill, I became very tired,and slepted till 12 noon, This defeated the perpous of the pill,since I was taken the pill to be more active outdoors, not less active.It also made my head feel extreme pressure, much like my brain was swollen. These conditions all vanished bt about 3 pm. The inflamation was reduced,but if I could take the pill at night,I would,I will have to consult my doc ... Show Full Comment

5/7/2008 4:41:32 PM

Reviewer: Toby, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Joint Damage causing Pain and Loss of Function
4/19/2008 11:10:00 PM

Reviewer: pk201, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking this medication for about 2 months. While I have read of some serious side effects with this medication as well as other nsaids, I have gotten complete relief from knee and elbow pain with no side effects to date. For me, the benefits outweigh the risks.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash