Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dilaudid Oral.

9/16/2009 7:55:31 PM

Reviewer: PandorasBox, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Suffering from chronic cysts in not only my right ovary but also my tubes I was given this medication by IV in the ER on many occasions for pain relief. IV injection works well BUT home meds did nothing for pain relief for me. Meds were prescribed every 4 hours and highly addicted. I am going through withdrawal/detox now. I have been previously treated for opiate addiction and can't believ ... Show Full Comment

9/14/2009 12:30:41 PM

Reviewer: rhinoonelady, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I had a total knee replacement and was given this by IV and oral pills when I went home. I have never become so dependent on a medicine like I did dilaudid. But I reconized what was happening to me and stopped taking it. The withdrawal was not easy.

9/2/2009 8:47:19 AM

Reviewer: TIFFANYNCO1969, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
ATTENTION # ATTENTION PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE READ######### I HAVE A SIDE EFFECT THAT HAS NOT SHOWN UP ANYWHERE I'VE BEEN TAKING 48MG OF DILAUDID FOR 5YRS DUE TO AN ACCIDENT WHICH SHATTERED MOST OF MY VERTIBRAE. THE DAY OF THE ACCIDENT I HAD MY PERIOD AND IT FINISHED IT;S NORMAL CYCLE AND THAT WAS THE LAST TIME I'VE HAD A PERIOD IN 5YRS. AND TODAY IT H ... Show Full Comment

9/1/2009 4:11:43 AM

Reviewer: npain-n bayarea, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
GREAT... in the hospital.... losy at home in pill form. im havin real bad pain in my stomach after my bypass surgery. they still dont know why i havent been able to eat. this pill does nothing for me at home. saved my life in the hospital in my IV. A WARM FEELING AN NO MORE PAIN FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS. NOTHING at all. now in sitting here in total pain. please pass on this outside the hospital.

8/27/2009 8:08:52 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male (Patient)