Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dilaudid Oral.

8/7/2009 10:24:30 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I take it for sciatalgy and it works more than any othor médication even lyrica. The problem at the beeginning is constipation . If you take it for heavy pain you never take it for euphoric effects. I never never experience this effect even i ad to increase the doses.So this is not an addictive product for mee when my pain is low ,i dont want to take the médication. If you take it for p ... Show Full Comment

8/6/2009 10:46:24 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
decent pain relief, doesn't bother my stomach like some others, although I still eat and take pepcid with it.

7/28/2009 5:35:30 AM

Reviewer: B.B., 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this med to help trear my chronic pain due to Sickle Cell Anemia.when I started 4yrs ago it really helped, but now I find it doesn't last as long, & I suffer from nausea when I take it. If I try to eat anything biggwr than a cracker I vomit,( that includes water).

7/26/2009 3:00:05 AM

Reviewer: fronz60, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I take this for chronic migraines the main problem is I depevelop a tolerance very fast. For this reson I will stop for a "break". It is frustrating the difficulty in obtaining this RX. My tollerance is very high and now I have to take 20 to 40 mgs. in asingle dose. The meds work but the red tape actualy can cause me more misery.I have no criminal hisotry am 55 years old and just trying ... Show Full Comment

7/16/2009 11:01:24 AM

Reviewer: thumper, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture