Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dilaudid Oral.

4/11/2009 11:17:42 PM

Reviewer: Jenny, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My doctor had me up to 8 mg every 4-6 hours before the drug even started to take the edge off my pain. It didn't work on nerve pain at a.. I've never abused a drug and I don't understand why these types of drugs (opiates) don't work well for me.

4/10/2009 7:30:27 PM

Reviewer: deja-vu, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Back surgery. I had a super rare tumor removed from my spine and my heart at 29. They removed a nerve from my spinal cord, which the tumor was growing from and also removed part of my rib to get the tumor out. This leaving me in so much pain I couldn't tolerate life. For the pain I was on Fentanyl patches, Lyrica, and Dilaudid (as well as others). It's been 2yrs. since the surgery and I am ... Show Full Comment

4/7/2009 8:39:17 AM

Reviewer: alskwirut, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Took the 4mg for a week and just upped to 8mg and they are working much better. The only side effect I have is the drowsiness which is better than having the pain. I would recommend.

4/6/2009 1:12:50 AM

Reviewer: heartsafloat, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I am 27 yrs. old & I have 3 herniated discs, scoliosis, degenerative disc disease, my legs are constantly swollen & I have Patello femoral grinding(i don't have any cartilage left in my knees). I really can't stand 4 more than 10 min w/out being in pain. There isn't a surgeon I have been 2 that will do surgery on my back. I have been in this pain since I was 14 yrs. old, so u c ... Show Full Comment

3/31/2009 11:22:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have MRSA in my spine on a bad disk and in my blood. I take methadone for other reasons and I truly think it blocks the Dilaudid but I take it because im in so much pain.