Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Dilaudid Oral.

2/27/2009 7:34:42 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I was giving this drug before my surgery because I was in alot of pain. Wow it hit me quick. My blood pressure start dropping, heart rate was dropping too. That god for the quick response of the doctors and nurse's I would not be here today. This was scary for me, I felt like I was leaving this world. Never again.

2/19/2009 6:56:40 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was given this when I was in the hopsital with such a severe migraine I couldn't have my eyes open for more than 5 minutes or I waould throw up. It was through and IV every 4 hours. The only thing that worked was this and 7 pills in between doses of this medication. When the nurse would administer it I would have IMMEDIATE relief. I was also given the pill form when I was discharged. It work ... Show Full Comment

2/7/2009 10:08:19 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
i was in the hosp w/extreme pain, the only thing to relieve it was a mix of dilaudid and morphine, it finally worked wonders!

2/6/2009 8:24:25 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have chronic kidney stones, which is VERY painful at times. I take Vicodin when then pain is tolerable, if it is not I go to the ER and they give me Dilauded, within a minute or so the pain is completely gone and the stone can pass comfortably.

1/23/2009 2:50:48 AM

Reviewer: isrowley, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE CHRONIC PAIN CAUSED BY KIDNEY DESEASE AND WAS PRESCRIBED DILAUDID WHICH WAS GOOD FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS. THEN THE PAIN INCREASED OR I BECAME ACUSTOM TO THE MEDICATION AFTER 5 YEARS I WAS UP TO 85mgs OF HYDROMORPH CONTIN (DILAUDID IN CAPSULE FORM AND 120 mgs of dilaudid 2X PER DAY. I WAS SENT TO PAIN CLINIC WHERE THEY TOLD ME THAT I WAS NOW A "DRUG ADDICT" AND MUST BE ADMITTED TO AN a ... Show Full Comment