Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Vytorin 10-20 Oral.

8/17/2010 11:01:58 AM

Reviewer: Addie, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: High Cholesterol
1/29/2010 7:51:16 PM

Reviewer: Skeezix, 65-74 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years

Comment:
I've been on vytorin about 4 yrs. Nothing lowered it befoe vytorin. I heard a news story that the zetia in it could cause memory loss. Has anyone else heard that news report. I can't remember what news station we had on at the time. My numbers are great but my memory not so good

12/23/2009 9:05:47 PM

Reviewer: dewey, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking vytorin for about two years and dropped my cholesteral from 309 to 172 in the first three months. I then cut back to half a pill and now I am at 177. The only bad effects I have had was when I ran out of vytorin for three weeks and my blood pressure went sky high. After two weeks of taking vytorin again my blood pressure was normal again.

11/18/2009 7:34:13 PM

Reviewer: cabjmb36, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on vytorin for just two months - all of which I have experience extreme fatigue, headaches, flu like symptoms, restlessness, depression, and very dry skin. Just recently I developed a severe kidney infection. I stopped taking the drug last week and feel so much better. I thought it was just me. Glad I found this forum.

11/7/2009 4:12:51 AM

Reviewer: worried, 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been on Vytorin for three days, I have developed a few welts and a small rash around the back and side of my neck. At this time I am not sure if the drug has caused it or not. I am going to stop the drug for a few days and see what happens. If my condition clears up I will resume taking the drug. If the welts and rash re-appear I will stop taking Vytorin. I previously took Lipitor and ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver