Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Truvada oral.

8/15/2013 10:58:04 AM

Reviewer: Charles, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Truvada since 2004. Issentress was added in 2011. I have taken AIDS meds since 1994. My viral load has ranged from 1200 to 3M, but recently has been at 27K. My CD4 is between 325 and 625. My CD4 % is usually 14%. I have numerous side effects including a hospitalization for pancreatitis, nightmares,kidney disease, gas, drowsiness, fatty liver, excessive sweating and accumula ... Show Full Comment

7/6/2013 3:02:36 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on truvada and isentress for just over a year and have had great results. My viral load is undetectable and my cd4 count has gone from 50 to 326. Never had any side effects. Easy to take. I have a great Dr.

7/2/2013 4:23:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I started taking Truvada and Isentress 4 days ago and have zero side affects. These are the first HIV meds I have ever taken. I do not notice any changes in energy, ability to sleep , mood etc... I hope this keeps up and will update when my levels are rechecked. I am a 49 yr old male HIV+.

5/30/2013 10:22:27 AM

Reviewer: rigo, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Truvada is a great medicine except in my very special case it gives me a lot of gas in my stomach and also I have developed a hughe belly full of grease (lypodistrophia), it seems most of my body grease accumulates around my abdominal area, which is uncomfortable.

5/17/2013 9:58:49 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    Take Truvada with Kaletra to control HIV and chronic HepB. Viral load undetectable and cd4 count up from 65 to 165. Wish it had more of an effect on my cd4 count.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.