Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta Oral.

4/2/2014 8:09:38 PM

Reviewer: nightmare, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I almost had a nervous breakdown while coming off this medication. It was HELL putting it simple. I called Eli Lilly and complained to them personally. Talked with a nurse there and told her my story while going through withdrawal. I FELT LIKE A JUNKIE needing a fix. It was the WORST HELL I have EVER gone through taking a legal drug!(i do not do illegal drugs) I would not recommend this drug ... Show Full Comment

3/25/2014 3:49:52 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Major Depressive Disorder
3/23/2014 12:05:26 AM

Reviewer: NeedsFreshStart, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Cymbalta on and off for about 5 years. At first it helped my depression, anxiety, and fibromyalgia a lot. After about a year of being on it, it would stop working and I would have to wean myself off of it using another medication. The side effects were: memory loss, weight gain(60lbs), no sex drive or able to achieve orgasm, angry ALL the time, isolated myself, very tired (sleeping 15hrs pe ... Show Full Comment

3/18/2014 9:22:42 PM

Reviewer: swhip, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I became a different person. The doctor said my face changed. I don't want to live without this medication. I don't want to become the person I use to be. She should have been dead long ago.

3/16/2014 3:50:22 PM

Reviewer: LHalsey, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I have only been taking this med for one week and so far my husband is noticing the difference in the way I am.