Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta Oral.

2/22/2014 4:10:21 PM

Reviewer: long time on med, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on/off cymbalta for over 5 yrs, whenever I have taken it consistently and followed "my part" of the regimen I have felt almost a new person, but lately that hasn't been the case. In the past year I have "gained"20+ pounds, and have lost the desire to really feel motivated anymore, I did literally this past week start the generic I don't see much difference. ... Show Full Comment

2/22/2014 3:04:37 PM

Reviewer: Lisa, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking GENERIC Cymbalta for three weeks. It is not as effective as Cymbalta, which I have been taking for over seven years. While taking the generic brand, I felt like I had been taken off Cymbalta and prescribed a completely different drug. My depression and anxiety increased leading me to have difficulty with my every day activities. I am now back on Cymbalta and feeling better.

2/21/2014 2:09:05 PM

Reviewer: vdderrick, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Major Depressive Disorder
2/20/2014 10:04:59 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have gained 13 pounds, have trouble remembering almost anything, and have no desire to do anything at home after work. I cannot make myself get up and clean, cook, or do bookwork in the evenings. Very frustrating.

2/20/2014 1:56:49 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)