Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta oral.

6/16/2015 10:41:09 AM

Reviewer: SC in OH, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been dealing with Depression for about 30 years and during my worst I was on Zoloft which worked well for about 5 years then I stopped taking it and felt ok. About 5 years ago I started getting increased Depressive episodes which I discussed with my doctor and went back to Zoloft, which did not work as well as it had in the past. My doctor then switched me to Cymbalta with the dose goin ... Show Full Comment

6/11/2015 1:35:08 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have taken this medication for about 5 years. I have been on a lot of anti depression meds (prozac, effexor, and prozac), and this one worked best. My only side effect is my blood pressure is way to low, and this only started in the last 3 months. I have to be taken of slowly which is hard cause the withdrawal symptoms are not fun. I will be starting a new medication soon.

5/26/2015 11:08:03 AM

Reviewer: Myka34, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    Don't know why this drug didn't work for me but (I've been on Paxil, lexapro, Zoloft, and Prozac) I had THE WORST orthostatic hypotension. It got so bad I had to go to emergency room because I was "greying out" every time I got up. Had horrible withdrawals as well when stopping this drug. It may work for YOU but BE CAREFUL PLEASE!

4/12/2015 10:09:33 PM

Reviewer: mariner, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Right away noticed decrease in pain; however, made me very nervous for two days, and my heart raced. Had to take Xanax to calm down. Probably will not take it anymore.

4/3/2015 3:29:21 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been reducing the dosage, from 90 to 30, some side effects, but not bad. I feel great, but part of that is my bi= polar meds.Ive realized, I really wasn't that depressed, it was the bi-polar. my psychiatrist started me on the lower dosage and its working well. May go off it soon! Its good to find out whats really wrong with yourself!!