Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta Oral.

11/28/2007 8:06:27 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Cymbalta for about 8 months now after being on 150mg of Effexor XR (450mg Effexor XR) 5 years ago but I tapered down myself. But NEVER totally get off of it if you have been at a high dosage for a year or more, I thought the world was coming to an end, crying etc. Then I took a 75mg from my Psy and in a couple hours I was ok. The Cymbalta I started 8 months ago was a 60mg pill by ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2007 2:40:29 PM

Reviewer: dolphinbaby2291964, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I took Cymbalta for depression and pain and it kept me sleeping all day and made my depression worse. It did however help with pain of fibromyalgia but my Dr. said it was the worst drug for me to be on for that. Sleeping all day, how could I feel any pain anyway. good luck to all of those who it is helping...

11/27/2007 6:46:51 PM

Reviewer: sdk6561, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
After two years on Cymbalta I was looking to increase dosage from 40mg daily to 60mg daily but the cost is prohibitive.

11/27/2007 8:05:11 AM

Reviewer: Ms Mac, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
1 year on Cymbalta has not helped. Persistant insomnia, blurred vision, and sexual side effects were the main side effects while taking this medication. I wish I had been informed of the HARSH experience my body would go through when I decided to discontinue it's use. Currently, I am "tapering" down the dosage with the end goal....NO CYMBALTA!! Nasty drug!!!

11/25/2007 8:52:46 PM

Reviewer: NanaLove, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I was suffering from major depression and anxiety until I started taking Cymbalta.I did put on a few pounds because my appetite increased but it was better than feeling depressed and anxious.

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash