Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta Oral.

11/19/2007 8:30:54 PM

Reviewer: Katybug, 55-64 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
Cymbalta has helped me alot. I took prozac for years but had a 'burn out" Cymbalta made me happy again

11/19/2007 8:54:43 PM

Reviewer: talljoe, 55-64 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been every major depression medication over the past 20 years. Taking Cymbalta along with a couple of other medicines has me more stablized than I ever was in the past. I still have depression problems but this combination has been the best for me.

11/19/2007 10:43:38 AM

Reviewer: Black Rainbow, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Cymbalta for about a year and a half, at which time I developed a tolerance to this drug (taking 120 mg at the end)before being switched to Effexor XR, and now i've been on that for about 2 months, seems to be okay. (For now.) I should mention prior to Cymbalta I was on Celexa, and before that Zoloft. All of which I developed a tolerance for, which is common, unfortunately. I still ha ... Show Full Comment

11/18/2007 12:19:49 PM

Reviewer: Cancer1930, 75 or over Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I was on Celexa and it was not helping me,so my doctor changed me to Cymbalta and it worked very good for me.I have had no side effects from it and I am a diabetic.

11/18/2007 12:20:38 AM

man rubbing painful knee
Causes, warning signs.
Live and thrive.
couple kissing
What do you know about locking lips?
man with problem