Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta Oral.

10/27/2007 10:16:57 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on Cymbalta for about a month, and I feel so much better. It has helped my depression, anxiety, and insomnia. I agree that it makes you very sleepy and I just noticed that I sweat more than usual now. If those were my only side effects, I would be very pleased. However, I have also noticed pain while moving my bowels and blood on the toilet paper. I have an appointment with my D ... Show Full Comment

10/27/2007 2:00:10 AM

Reviewer: hXc_daddy, 19-24 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have manic depression, and this drug was my preferred treatment compared to all of the others. I recommend this drug, and i am going to stay on it for a while. However, there is only one set back for myself: i am getting more and more tolerant by the day, and am (it seems) constantly increasing my dose.

10/27/2007 1:57:16 AM

Reviewer: Simple4joy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I feel so forutnate to have had Cymbalta prescribed to me. It has made a world of difference in my life, and I feel so much better.

10/26/2007 11:20:24 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on multiple medications for depression/anxiety disorders. Cymbalta has helped me feel close to normal.

10/26/2007 8:45:34 AM

Reviewer: katmommie, 45-54 on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on nearly every drug on the market for mDD. This has been the most effective for me. In regard to the sexual side effects and weight gain, my psychiatrist counteracts this w\ a low dose of Welbutrin. No weight gain, sex life is satisfactory, and I'm stable in regard to symptoms.

man rubbing painful knee