Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta Oral.

10/8/2007 1:58:17 AM

Reviewer: kledbetter, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I have was diganosed with Major Depression almost 10 years ago, I have never found a drug that worked as well as Cymbalta. My doctors have tried many different therapies and meds but Cymbalta has been the best mediction for my symptoms.

10/7/2007 10:54:48 PM

Reviewer: katlady, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
.I was using Effexor and was getting more and more depressed. Finally, I asked my dear sweet doctor i he could switch me to Cymbalta! Within 2 days I was feeling better! Within a week I was feeling terric, within a two weeks - I am soooooooooooooo happy! I have my life back! I enjoy life again! I still have a few areas to work on, but it's normal areas that normal people work on. Now I can cop ... Show Full Comment

10/7/2007 9:52:53 AM

Reviewer: ShashieO, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I just started taked Cymbalta 2 weeks ago, I had to be weaned off of Zoloft (150 mg daily) which took 2 weeks to get down to 25 mgs daily of Zoloft. Then I started with 20 mgs Cymbalta for 2 weeks and I'm on my 3 day of 30 mgs. The last month has been trying to say the least

10/4/2007 10:16:47 PM

Reviewer: Ann, Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Works better than 2 previous meds for me! Kicking both mental and physical symptoms. Side effects are live-able by comparison!

10/3/2007 2:23:56 PM

Comment:
Worked well

man rubbing painful knee