Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta oral.

7/12/2014 7:40:53 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
Okay but get flashes go heat over my body. And itchy scalp

7/10/2014 11:55:41 AM

Reviewer: Colleen W., 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I just started Cymbalta yesterday for the second time. Only reason I stopped taking it (about two years ago) was because of the cost but now it comes in generic. When I took it the first time I had a GREAT experience with it. Nothing works better for me than Cymbalta so when I heard it came out in generic form I was so happy and couldn't wait to get back on it. I have been dealing with depress ... Show Full Comment

7/7/2014 9:21:57 PM

Reviewer: Patricia B, 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
When I started this it was because of the cancer I had . The one thing I did find is that it worked for depression but also helped my pain levels as well . What we found was 1 capsule a day took care of the depression I was having but when I was given larger doses for the same thing it reacted with my pain meds. Other then that it helped me with the crying I was having when I did not take it

7/2/2014 12:45:42 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
my urine is turning dark blue is this from the Cymbalta

7/1/2014 8:51:09 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medicine for the depression and chronic back pain. It was very successful for both. The ONLY side effect was that I gained 10 pounds in 6 months using the drug.