Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta.

12/19/2014 7:54:23 AM

Reviewer: Roseblood, Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I took Cymbalta for three years and did not see much improvement.My quality of life was hell.I stopped taking Cymbalta almost 4 months ago and I am still going through withdrawal.I am miserable and have had thoughts of suicide. I would advise anyone to get all the facts about this drug before you start to fake it. Withdrawal symptoms are absolutely HORRENDOUS.

11/18/2014 8:35:12 AM

Reviewer: Angie D, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After only 22 days on this drug, I experienced extreme fatigue and shortness of breath. Could not walk 25 steps without feeling like I could not breathe. My vision was blurry off and on and my blood pressure was on a roller coaster. One day it was 80/55 and the next it was 155/92 despite BP meds I take. I stopped the drug with my Dr. permission. Am back on Celexa.

11/10/2014 1:49:55 PM

Reviewer: Cathy, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from depression since my car accident in 2006 it is now 2014. I had a closed head injury and several medicines to wake me up and sleep and function for years I was a guinea pig and almost gave up from the pain of it all. When my doctor prescribed cymbalta a high dose I cried and cried finally I am on 60 mg per day and I am functioning and have a boyfriend and want to enjoy the time ... Show Full Comment

11/7/2014 8:45:39 PM

Reviewer: 65-74 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
This has helped with depression, anxiety and also pain from arthritis.

10/20/2014 3:04:42 PM

Reviewer: Elise, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
this drug helped my depression at the expense of my emotional capacity. no empathy, poor judgement and heavy drinking. Physical impact included high blood pressure, heavy weight gain leading to high cholesterol, and the inability to empty my bladder leading to chronic UIT's. I did a gradual taper under my psychiatrist's guidance and went through a devastating withdrawal from which i still ... Show Full Comment

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture