Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Cymbalta oral.

11/30/2007 1:41:09 PM

Reviewer: luvlylisa1215, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I was taking this medication and it helped me get out of bed and back to work, but that's about it. Once I started taking this I couldn't go anywhere though, not to the grocery store or anywhere that there were alot of people or noise, I couldn't handle it. In fact I still can't be in the grocery store during peak times, I have to shop in the middle of the night or I get to antsy ... Show Full Comment

11/30/2007 12:03:41 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I didn't realize how many physical side effects there were with depression. When I was placed on Cymbalta (after many failed attemps with other treatments) the physical side effects became almost non-existant within the first few weeks. I have now been on Cymbalta for over a year. I think this is one that can really help me.

11/28/2007 11:50:07 PM

Reviewer: phelms, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    weight gain

12/2/2007 9:59:24 AM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    This medicine makes me feel good. However, the constipation and weight gain discourage me.

12/1/2007 2:57:25 AM

Reviewer: shark, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have tried many kinds of antidepressants, which never really worked for me. Three years ago my doctor prescribed Cymbalta for me and within four weeks, I was happy, I was literally a new person and it just felt good to feel normal. I tell everyone that it is my miracle drug. It really is. I love it and I'm grateful that I can finally take somthing that works for me. Very very grateful actual ... Show Full Comment