Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex DM Oral.

9/11/2014 1:25:16 PM

Reviewer: former Mucinex user, 55-64 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I had congestion and cough left over from bronchitis. I had pulled a rib from coughing so hard and decided to try Mucinex DM. It did stop the need to cough, but from the first dose,(I've taken 3) I experienced waves of nausea, spacey head and hot clammy feeling, followed by diarrhea. I won't be taking it any more.

7/25/2014 6:40:43 PM

Reviewer: Will never take again, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I will never take this again. My throat has been swollen ever since and I have had a very difficult time swallowing. I was up all night and sought medical attention from my ENT.

6/25/2014 3:02:08 PM

Reviewer: Wiser for the experience, 65-74 Female (Patient)

Comment:
After one pill, my work was slowed to a crawl, thinking became extremely dull, sleepy, muscle weakness. Three hours later I stood up from my desk and right away felt dizzy, cold, clammy, nauseous, managed to stagger to the bath room and vomited. Immediately felt better, I think because I threw up what was left of the Mucinex DM. There was not even warnings on the package. What if I were driving a ... Show Full Comment

6/23/2014 2:21:30 PM

Reviewer: Yup24, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
My coughing fits have lessened since taking Mucinex DM, however I feel like I am high, drowsy, and have diarrhea. I'll take something else next time I have a cough, not worth it.

5/7/2014 2:25:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Persistent cough with no mucous being expectorated!!! One pill left me sleepless and jittery, and unable to control terrible and painful coughing fits- with ZERO mucous getting expectorated! I now have SEVERE throat pain, an acute inability to swallow, and painful, uncontrollable fit of wheezing.

Heart-Shaped Fried Egg
Can you benefit from them?
How to make the best choices for you.
Adult man lying awake in bed
How to recognize them.
smiling woman
Fight the effects of getting older.
chicken and veggie kabobs
What are you eating tonight?