Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex DM Oral.

3/10/2014 9:55:02 PM

Reviewer: Momsoos, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I. I took it to make my cough looser.it made me anxious, I couldn't sleep, clammy, disoriented. My cough the same, if not worse!

2/26/2014 10:45:47 AM

Reviewer: 75 or over Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:

Condition: Cough
2/11/2014 12:47:02 PM

Reviewer: Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After a recent bout of the flu a cough settled deep in my chest making my breathing sound like velcro slowly being opened. I took one Mucinex in tablet form right before bed and it seemed to work but I woke up three hours later extremely disoriented and nauseated. I tried to get up to go to the bathroom but was so dizzy it felt like one of those Japanese game shows where they make you do impossibl ... Show Full Comment

1/29/2014 3:49:43 PM

Reviewer: SatisfiedDMUser, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Thankfully I've never had any of the symptoms I'm seeing on here! I have a persistent cough that has been diagnosed as CVA, but this and my Allegra work way better than inhalers. No side effects, sleep like a baby, I'm regular and never nauseous. I've been taking every day for a couple months.

1/24/2014 11:18:11 AM

Reviewer: Volfan, 65-74 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Bronchitis for 8 days. Dr. gave me a Z=Pac and recommended Musinex DM. Took the Musinex and antibiotic at 3 PM and by 5 PM, I had several bouts of diarrhea that were reminiscent of what happens when you are prepping for a colonoscopy. The Musinex did ease my cough and aided it's productivity, but each time I take the pill, I get another bout of bowel distress.

Woman running
Boost Your Metabolism.
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.