Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex DM oral.

2/16/2009 10:51:19 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    Diarrhea with this med.

2/15/2009 5:33:20 PM

Reviewer: lindsey, 25-34 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I am glad that I am not the only one who experienced drowsiness. I took one pill last night to help with my cold symptoms and a cough. I am still feeling drowsy, and their is a horrible smell, I am not really sure what the deal is with that. But overall, it worked some, but if your job requires that you drive, don't take it, because you will be drowsy (well I guess everyone reacts different to ... Show Full Comment

2/14/2009 5:21:09 PM

Reviewer: SICKANDTIRED, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    After hearing about Mucinex from just about everyone I asked, I tried it. I took one pill almost 48 hours ago, and I've been experiencing a horrible, chemical smell. It affects how things taste also. I'm also experiencing dizziness in the early morning. It didn't relieve my cough AT ALL, and I'm wondering when it will finally be out of my system!!!

2/1/2009 9:12:23 PM

Reviewer: libertine , 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
    I've taken Mucinex DM and Mucinex D (on two different occasions) and never had any side effects. The DM suppressed my cough, and overall made me feel better. I never had any drowsy or lightheaded feelings. I'm 23, female, 5'10 and 175lbs.

1/29/2009 1:54:36 PM

Reviewer: 55-64 Female (Patient)

Comment:
    I have only taken it for a month but it has been very effective so far in stopping my cough and has also cleared my head from a stuffed up feeling.

handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.