Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Mucinex DM oral.

4/30/2015 12:50:43 PM

Reviewer: Franny, 45-54 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
Within two hours of taking this, I am experiencing heart palpitations for 5 hours and counting. Very uncomfortable feeling... scary even.

4/23/2015 11:33:52 AM

Reviewer: 55-64 Male on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I took this medication over a 8 day period, only taking 1 pill at night. It allowed me to sleep without all of the described side effects. Then on the 8th day I went out and started having a hard time breathing and severe dry mouth. I have COPD (emphesema). This was totally unexpected. I would advise anyone with a breathing problem to be careful taking this drug over and extended time because I be ... Show Full Comment

4/3/2015 2:30:37 PM

Reviewer: 75 or over Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I'm not sure if this is a side effect, but the day after starting MusinexDM I lost my sense of smell and taste. I will cease taking it and hope that my senses return.

3/9/2015 4:02:33 PM

Reviewer: Liz, 35-44 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
No where on the package does it say anything about drowsiness but after taking it, I couldn't stay awake. I also developed a terrible headache. This is a problem because the medication lasts for 12 hours!

11/18/2014 7:40:52 AM

Reviewer: Michelle, 19-24 Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
After getting over a cold I had a horrible lingering caugh that was keeping me up all night. I wasn't getting but about 2-3 hours of sleep. I took the Mucinex DM before bed, it took about 20-25 minutes to take affect. I immediately stopped coughing. This stuff is a life saver! I got a full 8 hours of sleep with not even one cough! I reccomend this to anyone suffering from a cough.

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver