Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Felbatol oral.

5/18/2010 3:09:42 PM

Reviewer: dmbutl01, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i when there was no other drug to try I was placed in the PhaseIII Investigational Study of Felbamate. I have been 100% seizure-free since it has been almost 20 years now. A new doctor now wants me to try one of the newer drugs, Keppra, I am very reluctant. Felbatol has changed my life and I want to stay with what I know works!

5/1/2010 12:08:10 AM

Reviewer: CA girl in CT, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was my last resort to controlling a 10 year battel with partial and grand mal seizures. I have tried EVERY other medication on the market, both individually and as part of a cocktail. I started taking this med a year ago (paired with the highest doseage of both Keppra and Topamax) and I have not had a seizure since. I have now weened off the Topamax, which made me moody and caused problems ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2009 9:32:32 PM

Reviewer: Samdra, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
severe lost of appitite , insombia, moody, aggivation and angry a lot.

11/2/2009 7:50:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 20 years with no problems or side effects. I tried some others but they made me feel like I was in a fog. I wish more MD's knew about it and were comfortable with it. I have been in pharma for over 27 years and understand how drugs work and SE. This should be prescribed more often..at least give people an option. I am not staying it's for everyone but it s ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2009 9:55:42 PM

Reviewer: Excellant, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has really did the trick. I was taking keppra and still had seizures. Since adding felbatol to keppra I have been seizure free.

neti pot
6 steps for nasal irrigation.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
woman walking in fog
12 tips for managing your disease.
Woman running
10 ways to boost your metabolism.
What are the top ones?