Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of felbatol oral.

5/18/2010 3:09:42 PM

Reviewer: dmbutl01, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
i when there was no other drug to try I was placed in the PhaseIII Investigational Study of Felbamate. I have been 100% seizure-free since it has been almost 20 years now. A new doctor now wants me to try one of the newer drugs, Keppra, I am very reluctant. Felbatol has changed my life and I want to stay with what I know works!

5/1/2010 12:08:10 AM

Reviewer: CA girl in CT, 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
This was my last resort to controlling a 10 year battel with partial and grand mal seizures. I have tried EVERY other medication on the market, both individually and as part of a cocktail. I started taking this med a year ago (paired with the highest doseage of both Keppra and Topamax) and I have not had a seizure since. I have now weened off the Topamax, which made me moody and caused problems ... Show Full Comment

11/28/2009 9:32:32 PM

Reviewer: Samdra, 13-18 Male on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Caregiver)

Comment:
severe lost of appitite , insombia, moody, aggivation and angry a lot.

11/2/2009 7:50:29 PM

Reviewer: 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this drug for 20 years with no problems or side effects. I tried some others but they made me feel like I was in a fog. I wish more MD's knew about it and were comfortable with it. I have been in pharma for over 27 years and understand how drugs work and SE. This should be prescribed more often..at least give people an option. I am not staying it's for everyone but it s ... Show Full Comment

5/20/2009 9:55:42 PM

Reviewer: Excellant, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This medication has really did the trick. I was taking keppra and still had seizures. Since adding felbatol to keppra I have been seizure free.