Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Klonopin Oral.

12/4/2007 11:06:08 PM

Reviewer: Esther Maldonado, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Ever since I have been taking this medication I have had less episode of panic attacks, I feel moreat ease.

12/11/2007 11:30:27 AM

Reviewer: amanda b, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I love this medication with the exception of drowsiness.

12/11/2007 6:58:48 AM

Reviewer: taffscott, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Makes me sleepy and lethargic.

12/6/2007 11:05:38 AM

Reviewer: AR, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Klonopin works immediately and does not cause me to feel drowsy - it levels me out when I feel a panic attack coming on - although I do take it as ordered by my physician - one tablet in the morning and one mid afternoon. But sometimes I take it as needed as per my Dr. - I ask for the Brand because the generic does nothing for me....it's like taking nothing.

12/5/2007 12:49:30 PM

Reviewer: elle1, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
after the birth of my daughter i started having panic attacks and after an attack at a store i began to avoid leaving my house.it worked real fast and gave me my life back.