Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Klonopin Oral.

3/1/2014 4:05:12 PM

Reviewer: janies665, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I started taking klohopin about 2 months ago i take 1 mg 2x a day it did help me for a little while now im feeling the same way i did b4 and sometimes i feel like imm going to stop breathing my heart feels like it skips a beat at times and i h feel like i cant swallow and hard to breath.

2/9/2014 3:35:52 PM

Reviewer: Busygirl, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have suffered from anxiety and severe panic attacks most of my life, and klonopin has worked wonders at helping calm me and feel 'normal' again! I take .50-.75 mg once a day and it has allowed me to function fine with no side effects or drowsiness.

1/25/2014 1:00:41 PM

Reviewer: Grateful, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
When I started having panic attacks I had no idea what it was. I thought I was having a heart attack despite only being in my 20s, and went to the ER twice. The second time, one of the doctors recommended I see a psychiatrist. Although I didn't think it was all in my head, I took his advice and made an appointment. I remember being in the waiting room, pacing, wishing I would just fall to t ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2013 11:02:04 PM

Reviewer: change1, 35-44 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had been diagnosed with acute anxiety disorder in my early 20's (I'm now almost 40). In my opinion I would rate Klonopin at the top of all benzodiazepines (and i've tried almost all of them) as it has a relatively long half-life (lasts longer than most benzos). I have been taking .25mg (1/2 of a .5mg tablet) daily for nearly a decade now, and I have had no urge or need to increase my ... Show Full Comment

12/12/2013 1:58:04 PM

Reviewer: bruce todd, 65-74 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
1 mg 3 timemes a day keeps my panic/aniety in check

How to keep flares at bay.
spinal compression fracture