Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Klonopin oral.

11/2/2007 11:51:22 PM

Reviewer: bak1408, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
I had PD and PTSD since 1985. Started on Xanax, then Klonopin. I actually became able to function, but addicted, very addicted on 4mg of Klonopin. I don't regret it. It saved my life. Now on .05mg QD I went to rehab, but was able to ween myself off. Please be careful. I trusted my doctor, and I needed to do more like exercise, walking,swimming... After 20 years of severe anxiety (the kind yo ... Show Full Comment

10/25/2007 11:02:56 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Male on Treatment for 10 years or more (Patient)

Comment:
Having an undiagnosed Anxiety & Panic disorder for about 15 years I finally found help about 10 years ago(25 years total). After the initial balance period I've had an better than expected result. I still have occasional relapses, but I've had pleasant results.

10/19/2007 10:23:51 PM

Reviewer: Happym, 45-54 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this medication for about 3yrs & it has been a big help. I was having so bad panic attacks,I could not even breath & some time felt like I was dying. When attacks gets so bad I wanted to die. But since I'm on this medication I can live almost normal life & I can even sleep well most of the time. My problem is I need get correct pharmaceutical co. medicine, cause c ... Show Full Comment

10/8/2007 8:48:53 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
i have had severe panic attacks for years and this drug has really made them bearable.

10/8/2007 1:27:46 PM

Comment:
When Xanax and Valium don't do the trick anymore....

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.