Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Klonopin oral.

11/26/2014 12:42:43 AM

Reviewer: Working Man, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    Klonopin is the least benzodiazepine of the benzodiazpines. Please understand that now. Chemically speaking it's just barely a benzo. When I was first prescribed this it was a direct switch from Xanax. Well...that didn't go over too well! Went into extreme Xanax withdrawals, I was sweating so hard (and shaking) that it frightened me - Klonopin was a poor direct replacement for Xanax. I cam ... Show Full Comment

10/28/2014 8:09:07 PM

Reviewer: Chloe, 7-12 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    My panic attacks happen mostly at night so when I take it it puts me right to sleep. I do not take it on a regular basis, and it is only when my depression, OCD, adhd or anxiety get out of hand. I would worry for people during the day because it puts me right to sleep (which I love in my situation)

10/22/2014 1:35:57 PM

Reviewer: Catnip, 45-54 Male on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Klonopin for almost 2 years for Generalized Anxiety Disorder & Depression. I also take Effexor. The Klonopin has worked great. I had previously tried valium, but it made me sleepy and caused memory problems. I take 1 1/2 2 mg tablets after work and I sleep like a baby and wake up in a mellow mood from the residual effect.

8/16/2014 11:44:59 AM

Reviewer: Smash, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I am writing this post to warn all who are interested in taking any benzodiazepan - they can be extremely helpful but are incredibly physically addictive and often times your GP or prescribing physician does not inform you of that. I was taking Klonopin once a day at 1 MG for about 4 months and then I leaned how addictive it was and stopped cold turkey. My mistake - I narrowly avoided having a s ... Show Full Comment

7/21/2014 12:07:26 PM

Reviewer: Betty, 65-74 Female (Patient)