Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) Oral.

5/20/2014 5:03:01 PM

Reviewer: Bay, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for about a year now... at the beginning I was really scared by the effects. My period was on and off for awhile and had lots of spotting. Although after a couple months it all stopped and my period is shorter and lighter for the duration of the time! I might've experienced a little weight gain..not too much to my knowledge since starting it though. Yeah and of cours ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2014 12:55:41 AM

Reviewer: kraysee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Breast tenderness at the beginning but that disappears after a month. I had no side effects with this pill and felt completely normal which was great!! However even after 6 months, this pill couldn't stop my breakthrough bleeding so I have to switch :(

3/3/2014 6:11:50 PM

Reviewer: xtcnsk8, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 3 months. I have gained a bit of weight but then again that can also be due to me not working out as much as I used to. My breast feel fuller and more sensitive. Sex Drive is still there. No pregnancies! I do get a little more emotional before my period. Which is not good, but that can just be me. Overall I am happy because no pregnancies. I Just dont like the fact tha ... Show Full Comment

2/6/2014 1:28:38 PM

Reviewer: meg89, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on Lutera for jus tender 4 months. It is so bad my boyfriend calls it Luterror. I have lower abdominal cramping, mood swings, diarrhea, breast and nipple tenderness and swelling. My sex drive just died last month. But the cherry on top is that I also started to lose my hair! So Saturday will be my last day. Pros: not pregnant, no weight gain, skin is very clear.

1/10/2014 7:45:11 PM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
Lutera works really well for me. Prior to taking it I was on the depo provera injection. This pill cleared my acne and my moods improved. My periods have become super light and only last 3 days at the most. Overall I am very satisfied with it.

man rubbing painful knee