Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera 28 oral.

2/2/2010 12:06:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been taking Lutera for going on 4 months now, and so far it has been very easy to use, and I have only had mild symptoms from it. I have trouble swallowing pills, so I like the fact that Lutera is a very small pill. As far as symptoms are concerned, I've noticed that I have slightly more frequent mood swings before my period, which in my case means more crying than usual, but nothing ... Show Full Comment

1/28/2010 12:41:36 AM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I was on Lutera for a couple of years without any issue, then went off it for about three months to give my body a rest. I began taking it again about six months ago and ever since then, I had horrible mood swings, was severely depressed, and would burst into tears or get angry at the drop of a hat. I just threw these pills out a few days ago and can already feel the difference.

1/21/2010 4:09:33 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I was on Lutera for 3 months. It was my first experience taking BC. I now switched to Trinessa (who's reviews scare me). I switched because this pill gave me acne, I had completely clear skin before, gave me mood swings and overly light periods.

1/6/2010 5:31:33 PM

Reviewer: twinkie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    The pill works very well i have been taking it for 6 months now, my face looks great it cleared up since i started taking them no breakouts, the only slight problem is i have been feeling breast tenderness other than that it works just fine.

12/28/2009 8:15:11 PM

Reviewer: Melissa, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
    I have been on this pill for 18 months. Previously I had been on orhto tricyc low. I asked my doctor for a milder pill. I had terrible side effects from ortho like moodiness, weight gain, appetite increase. So far lutera has been a god send

diabetes highlighted
    4 early warning signs.
    handful of vegetables and vitamins
    Diet tips and mistakes.