Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) Oral.

7/20/2009 3:47:49 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Was on this for 3 months. I stopped taking it after my 3rd pack because it broke my face out terribly. It's been 3 weeks since I stopped, have been spotting off and on since, had terrible headaches and breast tenderness. I didn't really have any other side effects except for acne but going off this pill has made me feel pregnant!

7/4/2009 4:22:29 PM

Reviewer: tamtam, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
ive been taking this pill for 5-6 months now and i think its pretty easy to use. side effects for me i believe is that its made me more emotional like VERY. other than that i usually had abnormal periods before using bc but after i started using this pill its made me feel like a normal girl having normal periods. havent gotten pregnant. =]

6/30/2009 12:40:53 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This pill has given me nothing but problems from the start. During the first few months I experienced weight gain, very sore breasts, mood swings, and worst of all hair loss. I would lose large clumps in the shower everyday. Also my periods were completely erratic. I was more regular when I was on no birth control. Eventually my hair stopped falling out and my breast stopped being sore, so I ... Show Full Comment

6/10/2009 2:46:00 PM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
This particular pill was awful for me. I had terrible mood swings, a switch in my cycle to 8 days on my period-12 days off, and then I ended up pregnant. I wouldn't recommend anyone trying to weather this form of birth control, if your body doesn't like it after 3 months then switch!

6/5/2009 12:56:55 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Lutera for about a little over a year now and I'm not happy with it. Lutera is the new generic for Alesse. In the past year I have gained 15 lbs, and went from a 34C to a 34DD and I hate my boobs!! I hate hving to buy bigger shirts just so that my boobs can fit! My sex drive is there I just don't get extremely wet which is horrible. I would not reccomend this pill

Healthy breakfast
What are you eating?
Young man exercising on bike
How not to get sick at the gym.
Woman scrutinizing nose in mirror
Tips that work.
close up of leg with psoriasis rash