Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera 28 oral.

5/31/2009 4:34:51 AM

Reviewer: tresato, 13-18 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    yes, it works, im not pregnant BUT i don't recommend it. I have been on it for six months thinking that my hormones would get used to it after a while. boy was i wrong. since i started taking in, i have been HIGHLY emotional, way more than usual. as time goes by it just gets worse. from severe mood swings, to depression, to even thoughts of suicide (not serious thought, but still, thoughts) se ... Show Full Comment

5/28/2009 10:14:42 AM

Reviewer: 35-44 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    Lutera is the worst medication I have ever been on. It gave me horrible mood swings and depression, and when I got my period, I also had terrible cramps. Once a month I got a painful cyst that hurt like hell, and then pooped after a few days. Stay away from this contraceptive!! I am now on Alesse 28 which works very well for me. Aviane didn't give me any problems either.

4/28/2009 11:16:56 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I got on this pill 3 months after my doctor advised me to get back on the pill. I had been off YAZ (the worst pill on the market) and never felt better. After 2 packs of Lutera I started having terrible moods swings, decreased sex drive and migraines. I decided to stop taking this in the middle of a pack and now I can't stop crying. I am crying daily and I have insomnia and anxiety. I am norma ... Show Full Comment

4/8/2009 9:38:21 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    It has caused me some abnormal bleeding in between periods, but the blood has been bright red. It has also caused me some depression, and detatched feelings. Other than that it has been great, i havnt gained weight, my once extremely painful and heavy periods have become light, pain free and just better overall.

4/2/2009 6:22:06 PM

Reviewer: kfed, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    3 months no pregnancy....yay!