Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera 28 oral.

8/7/2014 8:30:36 PM

Reviewer: acoloradolife, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
    I was really worried about taking Lutera, because it was my first Pill, but I've only seen good results with it. I have less bleeding and my mood swings have been drastically reduced. In addition, I've had less problem spots on my face, and my libido has remained high. Definitely a good one!

7/16/2014 3:37:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I switched to Lutera from the NuvaRing and I've been super happy with it! My mood has actually gotten better, my periods are lighter (after the first 2 months), and I hardly get any cramps! Only downsides are I do get premenstrual diarrhea and a teeny bit more acne than usual, but those are totally manageable. The most important thing for me with birth control is that my mood stays happy, and ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2014 8:36:07 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    This works great as a birth control. BUT it caused horrible mood swings and turned me into a crazy, angry, bitch. I'm so glad I have found other reviews that state the same things. I am done with this birth control. It made me feel crazy.

6/4/2014 12:21:06 PM

Reviewer: Mannie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
    I like it now, but first month took some getting used too. I was nauseas in the mornings and my boobs were very sore. After the first month it got better! My Periods are now only three days long and light! Mild cramping , I've also lost 15 pounds in two months and I have not changed my diet or exercise. Sticking to this !

5/20/2014 5:03:01 PM

Reviewer: Bay, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
    I've been on this pill for about a year now... at the beginning I was really scared by the effects. My period was on and off for awhile and had lots of spotting. Although after a couple months it all stopped and my period is shorter and lighter for the duration of the time! I might've experienced a little weight gain..not too much to my knowledge since starting it though. Yeah and of cours ... Show Full Comment