Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) oral.

7/13/2014 8:36:07 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This works great as a birth control. BUT it caused horrible mood swings and turned me into a crazy, angry, bitch. I'm so glad I have found other reviews that state the same things. I am done with this birth control. It made me feel crazy.

6/4/2014 12:21:06 PM

Reviewer: Mannie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I like it now, but first month took some getting used too. I was nauseas in the mornings and my boobs were very sore. After the first month it got better! My Periods are now only three days long and light! Mild cramping , I've also lost 15 pounds in two months and I have not changed my diet or exercise. Sticking to this !

5/20/2014 5:03:01 PM

Reviewer: Bay, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I've been on this pill for about a year now... at the beginning I was really scared by the effects. My period was on and off for awhile and had lots of spotting. Although after a couple months it all stopped and my period is shorter and lighter for the duration of the time! I might've experienced a little weight gain..not too much to my knowledge since starting it though. Yeah and of cours ... Show Full Comment

3/8/2014 12:55:41 AM

Reviewer: kraysee, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
Breast tenderness at the beginning but that disappears after a month. I had no side effects with this pill and felt completely normal which was great!! However even after 6 months, this pill couldn't stop my breakthrough bleeding so I have to switch :(

3/3/2014 6:11:50 PM

Reviewer: xtcnsk8, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I have been on this pill for 3 months. I have gained a bit of weight but then again that can also be due to me not working out as much as I used to. My breast feel fuller and more sensitive. Sex Drive is still there. No pregnancies! I do get a little more emotional before my period. Which is not good, but that can just be me. Overall I am happy because no pregnancies. I Just dont like the fact tha ... Show Full Comment