Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) oral.

3/25/2008 6:19:17 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
Every since I started Lutera, i have experienced on going breast tenderness, shortness of breathe, numbness of hands, pains in my arms, and severe cramping. I wish the manufacture never changed products. My previous BC was a gem, now I feel like something is really wrong. Diffenately will be changing BC ASAP.

2/28/2008 11:08:47 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 5 to less than 10 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been taking Lutera for about 6 years except for about 2 year time frame when I choose to stop to become pregnant. Overall I don't really have anything bad to say. The only problem I tend to have is if I don't eat when taking the pill at night I feel queasy the next morning. Otherwise I have had shorter periods, less cramping and not as moody as my pervious bc.

2/23/2008 1:54:07 AM

Reviewer: Angie, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 2 to less than 5 years (Patient)

Comment:
I have been using lutera for 3years I just started to get alot of darkening spots on my face I also started to grow facial hair.

2/7/2008 12:26:43 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to less than 2 years

Comment:
I am 18 now, and I had been taking Lutera birth control for about a year but I started skipping my period purposely every month. All you do is: instead of taking the placebo pills (the red pills), skip those and start a new pack the next day. I would not recommend that ANYONE do this because after that first year of taking Lutera, I started having breakthrough bleeding that got worse and worse and ... Show Full Comment

1/9/2008 7:41:02 PM

Comment:
i have been taking Lutera for about a year. birth control is supposed to help get things regular. well before bc, i would go 6 months without a period. now i still get a period every month but i never know what day its supposed to come!! it could be anywhere from tuesday- friday! and it doesnt make my period shorter because even when i start a new pack i still have my period halfway through the fi ... Show Full Comment

man rubbing painful knee