Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) oral.

11/28/2008 9:04:00 PM

Reviewer: SHANNON, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 6 months to less than 1 year (Patient)

Comment:
I HAVE LONG, HEAVY, DEPRESSING PERIODS WITH THIS FORM OF BIRTH CONTROL

11/16/2008 9:01:05 AM

Reviewer: netacarr, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I started Lutera a month ago after switching from Trivora. Immediately my mood lifted and I stopped being so ravenously hungry all the time. I gained 15 pounds on trivora. So far I feel so much happier although I did have some breakthrough bleeding but that was expected. I seem to have a bit more acne, but as long as my moodiness is gone then I'm happy with it.

11/11/2008 4:19:12 PM

Reviewer: 13-18 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I've been taking Lutera for going on 6 months now. I haven't had really any problems with it. I missed one pill and then spotted for two weeks (until I got my period). The doctor said that was normal. And after reading other reviews, I've noticed that many had problems with moodiness, sadness, or anger. I definitely noticed this. I figured that was just me being stressed, but I&# ... Show Full Comment

11/2/2008 9:16:54 PM

Comment:
I was only on this pill 2 months when it made me crazy...crying, angry, depressed.

10/23/2008 1:04:30 PM

Reviewer: ItalianQueen, Female on Treatment for less than 1 month (Patient)

Comment:
I only took Lutera for one month back in April 2008 and here it is October 2008 and I still have not had my cycle. It made me emotional and tired, I as well had tender breasts (started within the 2nd week of taking the pill), so I decided to take myself off. With those symptoms, I felt like I was pregnant. I am not at all satisfied w/ Lutera. I go today to my OB/GYN today and fixing all of this. I ... Show Full Comment

sore foot
3 warning signs.
checking blood sugar
Symptoms and treatment.
man behind computer screen
10 possible causes.
Woman with itchy watery eyes
Common triggers.
man screaming
Making sense of symptoms.
human liver