Read user comments about the side effects, benefits, and effectiveness of Lutera (28) oral.

8/11/2014 9:27:39 PM

Reviewer: fitmiss, 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This is the worst BCP I have ever taken. It does what it's supposed to do - prevent pregnancy - but I think that's because my libido is non-existent since starting this pill. Over about 15 years, I've taken Alesse, Aviane, and Alysena with no problem. I'm on my 3rd month of Lutera and I'm done with it. I have extreme mood swings, irritability with everyone (friends, family, ... Show Full Comment

8/7/2014 8:30:36 PM

Reviewer: acoloradolife, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months

Comment:
I was really worried about taking Lutera, because it was my first Pill, but I've only seen good results with it. I have less bleeding and my mood swings have been drastically reduced. In addition, I've had less problem spots on my face, and my libido has remained high. Definitely a good one!

7/16/2014 3:37:52 PM

Reviewer: 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I switched to Lutera from the NuvaRing and I've been super happy with it! My mood has actually gotten better, my periods are lighter (after the first 2 months), and I hardly get any cramps! Only downsides are I do get premenstrual diarrhea and a teeny bit more acne than usual, but those are totally manageable. The most important thing for me with birth control is that my mood stays happy, and ... Show Full Comment

7/13/2014 8:36:07 AM

Reviewer: 25-34 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
This works great as a birth control. BUT it caused horrible mood swings and turned me into a crazy, angry, bitch. I'm so glad I have found other reviews that state the same things. I am done with this birth control. It made me feel crazy.

6/4/2014 12:21:06 PM

Reviewer: Mannie, 19-24 Female on Treatment for 1 to 6 months (Patient)

Comment:
I like it now, but first month took some getting used too. I was nauseas in the mornings and my boobs were very sore. After the first month it got better! My Periods are now only three days long and light! Mild cramping , I've also lost 15 pounds in two months and I have not changed my diet or exercise. Sticking to this !

Still Life Of Protein Foods
Do they work?
Tips to kick the habit.
stressed working woman
And how to fix them?
fat caliper
Check your BMI.
man with indigestion
How to keep yours at bay.